Saturday, September 13, 2008

What's the # this week?

Yesterday was one of those "crazy days" - when you have more things on the schedule than you probably should. :-) But, it was a good day. I taught my first class (I'm teaching a 9 month class for homeschool girls based on the Laura Ingalls Wilder books) and it went really well! We made homemade butter and I just scooped a little on my fingertip to have a taste. (I mean, we shook a quart jar for 30 minutes to make this stuff - I had to at least taste it!) It was very light and creamy, and while it was quite tasty, I was content with the little bit I had. I hadn't had butter in a long time!

Anyway, I woke up and realized it was Friday, which was hard to believe. It's been a whole week since I last weighed in? Wow. The scale read 171lbs, which is where I was at last week, but I was actually pleased with that. The past 2 months or so, I've been having a hard time maintaining the weight loss. I'd lose a pound or two, then the next week gain one back, then lose....then gain a little...well, you remember. :-) So, even though I didn't lose any this week, I was proud to be able to maintain my loss from last week. I'm really eager to get below that 170 number! Hopefully only a few more weeks...

I'll have to post more tomorrow - hopefully with some new pictures. Gratefully His ~ Bekah

No comments: