Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Polling closed...more recipes on the way!

Okay, ladies. The poll is now closed and I grateful to those of you who took part in it! As I mentioned yesterday, I'll be posting my "Top Ten" snack ideas on Friday, and I'd love for you to comment and add your snack favorites, as well! Are you a crunchy, salty kind of person? Or do you prefer sweet, chewy stuff? Or, like me, does it often depend on the day? I know that there are some people who don't usually even eat snacks, but I'll share why (for weight loss purposes) snacking can actually increase your success.

After looking at the poll results, I'll be making an effort to include more of my favorite recipes as I post. I love cooking so I'm happy to share what I like to eat. I tend to be a "dump chef" of sorts, mixing and adding things to recipes and altering them when I feel like it. But I'll make sure and post recipes that I've personally tried and can confidently pass on to you. (Because there is nothing worse then trying a new recipe you saw in a magazine or read in a book and finding that, though the picture of it looks delicious, the actual taste resembles cardboard. Blech!) I'll do my best to post a variety of things, from main dishes to desserts. (Yes, there are a few healthy desserts in the world!) And as always, I'd love to hear from you. Sometimes I find cookbooks to be a little intimidating, as there are so many different choices and I'm not sure exactly what will taste good! So if we can share our favorite recipes together, we'll all benefit. :-)

Until Friday, then ~
Bekah

No comments: