Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Favorites...

My favorite thing this week is that I'm on the home stretch! Only 2 more days to burn calories before my month-long challenge is over. I'm excited and nervous to get on the scale Monday morning. It seems like this month has flown by! (Didn't I just post about starting this challenge?) I'm hoping to have lost at least 4 pounds, which would be one for every week. And that sounds reasonable, but you never know with weight loss. To be honest, I'll be happy with even 1 pound of weight loss. But, the more the merrier, ya know! :-)

So, I'm watching my calories extra closely, making sure I'm getting enough protein, and moving as much as possible. This hasn't been an easy month, but I'm so glad that I made up this crazy challenge. It has certainly provided motivation! Sometimes we all just need a little kick in the pants...especially me. LOL

Working hard...the end is in sight!
Bekah

No comments: