Friday, September 5, 2008

Downsizing again...

Woohoo! I'm actually posting on a Friday. I was happy to see 2 pounds come off the scale this morning. Yippee! Down to 171......again. :-) But this time, I'm not planning to balloon up again. Too much work trying to get back to where I've already been!

I think it really helped to change around my exercise schedule - if nothing else, it kept me from getting bored. My exercise equipment downstairs was a little dusty and squeaky, but it still works just fine. I was actually happy to work up a sweat this week as it's been so cold the past few days! I had to fight against the "I don't really feel like doing this!" attitude a few mornings this week. Days when I was really tired, really cold, really hungry...(I exercise before eating breakfast. Some days I'll eat a few bites of fruit to curb my hunger and keep me from feeling really cranky while exercising.)

I'll hopefully be able to post more tomorrow, but tonight I'm so ready for bed. Sweet dreams! ~Bekah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Bekah May said...

Thanks, Amy! You are a great cheerleader. Thanks for all of your encouraging words...they help me stay motivated!