Monday, September 13, 2010

Snapshots

Before I get around to typing my long overdue post, I thought I would upload a few pictures from this summer...mostly from the Bright Lights conferences in August. Then I'll *hopefully* get around to writing an update later this week. Enjoy!


Leah and I on the dock at Story Book Bible Camp. We went there on Thursday (relaxing day) during the crazy conference week in Duluth. It was gorgeous weather and so fun!

Playing ultimate frisbee at the camp. I was loving every minute of exercise I could get!

Canoeing with Nickie. And no, I never caused the canoe to tip. lol

Dressed up and ready for "The Counselor Skit"

My small group at the Radiant Purity conference in Duluth. We had some very good discussion times and I came away excited about how the Lord was working in their lives!


"Yes, we're sisters."

This is a horrible shot, but it's the only one I have of me kayaking. I LOVED it! I had never gone kayaking before, so it was definitely an adventure.

With Karissa before "The Conscience Skit". I love acting like a spoiled brat on stage!

My "small" group from the Cedar Rapids conference. We had a great time together!

Abby Kramer and Rachel. We had a fun time going out to dinner with Abby and Lindsay when they came to volunteer at the Bright Lights office.

Me and Lindsay!

1 comment:

Grace Mally said...

Wow, nice pics Bekah! :) Glad you are gradually getting well....!