Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Please vote!

Hey ladies!

You have hopefully noticed the poll that I'm conducting for the next week or so. I put it right at the top of my page so as to capture your attention. I would love to hear from the masses (okay, the committed few!) of you who take time to read this blog because I want to make sure that I'm being an encouragement and help to you, and not just taking up your precious time by writing things you don't really care about. Make sense? Great! Then, please vote. You don't have to have a Google account to do so...you just have to click. And you can vote for more than one thing, so pick your top two or three. Info like this will help to eliminate the mental block( "Hmmm...what should I write about?") that I often experience. And it will give me a better understanding of what kind of things are fun to read and a blessing to you.

So, exercise your right to make your voice heard - and vote!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading everything you've been putting on here (so keep it up!), but I especially enjoy healthy recipes, and also just whatever God lays on your heart to share. :)

God bless!

Anonymous said...

Specific exercises would be great as I want to begin a daily exercise routine - knowing new exercises would help me change it up by including something different every day.

~Mary