Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thank you!

Just wanted to post a quick, "Thank you!" for all of the encouraging comments and emails you have written. The Lord has blessed me with such an awesome group of friends! I truly appreciate your kind words, and I want you to know that I love you all so much. You keep me motivated and uplifted! Thank you, thank you!

I've had a few people ask if they can share my blog with others, and the answer is, "Yes!". If you know someone who would enjoy reading this, then feel free to pass it on. I gave up my pride in regard to talking about my weight about 7 months ago....... :-) We all struggle with something; my problem just happened to be a little more visible than others. But, I'm loving the fact that I'm a walking example of the faithfulness and power of God! He can and does transform lives for His glory. Hallelujah!

Thanking Him for you ~ Bekah

P.S. Oh, and Chrissy. If God does lead me to write a book, I'll let you have the first signed copy, okay? Hee!

No comments: