Sunday, April 27, 2008

To everything there is a beginning...

I've entered the world of blogging! (Please don't ask how long it took me to set this up...:-) I hope that I'll be more motivated to journal if I have something online, as handwriting takes so much longer. And I hope that I'll be able to bless others as I share from my heart what the Lord has been teaching me!

The title for my blog comes from Hebrews 12:1. That verse has taken on a whole new meaning for me these past 6 months as I've been physically laying aside weight. :-) To date, I've lost 64 pounds. More about that later! I'm planning to write a detailed account of how the Lord has been setting me free, but not today, as time doesn't allow. I've used all my free time just trying to figure out how to set up this silly little blog!

May God be glorified ~ Bekah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you, Bekah! It will be so fun to read your comments. This topic is so needed and you are so perfect to talk about it. God has given you such a neat passion.

Sarah Mally said...

Yeah! Bekah has a blog now. :-) I love your writing style and I know you have great thoughts to share. I'll be looking forward to reading more.